- Parramatta / WFH (1 day in office per fortnight)
- Initial 12 mth contract
- Pays up to $71.00 p/h + Super (7hr a day)
With a focus on NSW Electric Vehicle Strategy and the delivery of EV charging infrastructure within buildings across NSW, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of key program elements covering monitoring, reporting, evaluation and research.
You will also assist scope, procure and manage contracts for timely and cost-effective projects to deliver program objectives.
About the role:
- Support coordination and project management of grant applications, assessments, and funding agreements.
- Track and report on project progress and outcomes against established milestones and deliverables.
- Stakeholder and working group consultation, engagement and management, both internally and externally.
- Manage high value consultancy contracts and juggling multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Prepare program documentation including guidelines, funding deeds, application forms, operating procedures, web tools, templates, technical and best practice guides and FAQs
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant field and/or experience in a similar capacity.
- Experience working in a similar Government space or an energy/climate industry ideal but not essential.
- Proven experience in maintaining excellent stakeholder engagement.
Please apply now in WORD by clicking the link.
For more information, please contact Gavin La on 0478 140 201 or on firstname.lastname@example.org