- Parramatta / Hybrid (5 days in office per fortnight).
- Initial 6 mths contract (opportunities for extensions).
- Pays up to $80.00 p/h + Super (8hr a day)
You will be responsible for the effective and efficient management of the QMS requirements within the Housing Portfolio Division function as assigned including the successful and accurate management of tasks associated with administration; ‘triaging’ of priority tasks and proactive identification of system, policy and process improvements to consistently meet divisional and organisational requirements and enhance business satisfaction.
The role also liaises with the various business units within the Housing Portfolio division and other internal and external stakeholders to proactively collate, review and share information through teams and individuals where relevant to align the divisions’ strategies and processes.
About the role:
- Implement the established approaches, systems, processes and practices for project reports and documentation for Managers, Directors, and key stakeholders.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to discuss and identify needs and provide and obtain advice and feedback on QMS requirements and documentation.
- Manage and deliver the assigned projects by implementing the project management principles, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and quality assurance.
- Provide advice, reports, commentary and solutions on system and process issues to key stakeholders.
- Proactively apply a working knowledge of issues management to effectively and efficiently advise on risks and plausible mitigations for successful implementation and delivery.
- Review, research, analyse, documents and report on processes, procedures and systems in terms of quality, cost and time.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and experience in a similar capacity.
- Proven experience in NSW Government, Housing, or Property-focused projects (desirable).
- Demonstrated capability in collaboration, data capture, analysis, information presentation and reporting.
- Knowledge of and/ or experience in application of Quality Management System (QMS) systems and processes.
Please apply now in WORD by clicking the link.
For more information, please contact Gavin La at email@example.com