|Salary:||$30 per hour|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Local opportunity in Ballarat!
- Temporary opportunity that could lead to permanent vacancy
- Immediate start in a friendly upbeat environment
Looking for an immediate start reception temp to join this upbeat exciting team which offers the potential to go permanent!!
About the company
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work with a company that has a great name in their industry, being one of Australasia’s leading providers of Financial Services!
To be successful for the position you will be an experienced receptionist who is warm, personable and has a strong ability to manage a busy receptionist desk. This is a temporary position with potential for permanent work.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Managing a high volume of inbound calls and address queries over the phone
- Greet clients and customers at reception
- Administrative support to the team
- Management of email,
- Setting up or organizing meeting rooms
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Ad hoc duties
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - must be professional, approachable, friendly
- Experience working in a busy receptionist role advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbally
- Must be passionate about the mental health field
- Must manage conversations and documents with a high level of confidentiality
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be well presented
- Competency with IT systems
- Warm office environment
- Working with a company who is a leader in their industry
- Parking on site
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion. ***
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace