|Salary:||$34 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- $34+ Super per hour
- CBD Location - Close to Wynyard
- 17th Dec-7th Jan 2022
About the role:
As the corporate receptionist, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front office/receptionist area to meet and greet staff, visitors and clients to the corporate head office.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role. You will bring a great energy to the office and act as the 'go to' person in the day to day running of the office.
The dates and daily hours required are:
- 9am-4pm on 17/20/21/22/23 December.
- 9am-2pm on Christmas Eve.
- 9am-3pm on 29/30th December 2021
- 9am-2pm on NYE.
- 9am-4pm on 4/5/6/7th January 2022
Candidates must be available for all dates and times listed!
You will be required to:
- Handle any incoming enquiries via email and telephone.
- Ensure the front of house area is well maintained.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au