- Initial 3 month contract with possibility for extension
- Paying up to $55/hr + Super
- Based in Parramatta with flexible working
Support the design, development, delivery, and continuous improvement of Talent services including Policies, procedure, forms and tools for managers and employees.
About the role:
- Provide Recruitment support and service delivery including coordination advertisements, participating in interview panels, writing letters, compiling job packs, conducting pre-employment checks, managing candidates/employee data
- Assist with implementing and development of effective tools and methods, including online recruitment tools to assist Managers with effective and efficient recruitment.
- Engage and participate with other People and Culture Team members in the delivery of P&C initiatives and project
- Support the implementation of an On-Boarding program and manage the ongoing initiatives to ensure a smooth transition for new employees commencing employment
- Demonstrate understanding of HR policies and practices to understand the linkages between Talent acquisition and other HR practice areas
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Legislation that governs recruitment
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
For more information please contact Shayne Reid on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0458 726 918