Leading provider within the motor vehicle industry an experienced manager to lead a team within their maintenance division to ensure a high level of customer experience.
- Manager – Customer Service - Repairs & Maintenance
- Must have previous experience with Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- Established leader in vehicle fleet leasing and fleet management
- Inner CBD, Hybrid working
About the Company
ASX listed organisation, operating across Australia and New Zealand with offices in every state, operating within the motor vehicle industry. Offering innovative technology solutions to ensure they give customers high level insights and offer sustainable vehicle solutions being the only organisation in their field to be certified carbon neutral by climate active.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Experience where you will be responsible for full accountability for the successful operation of the Repairs and Maintenance division.
About the role
- Managing a team of 5 with two Team Leaders
- Leading and coaching to build a high performing culture
- Key stakeholder management
- Ensuring team KPI’s are met through management
- Mange key supplier relationships
- Identifying efficiency improvements
- Act as an escalation point
- Assisting with the overall strategy of operations and ad hoc projects
Skills & Experience
- Leading teams – minimum 4 years
- Must have previous HCV experience
- Customer focused both internally and externally.
- Technically savvy, you will be part of a new system roll out
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Collaborative working environment
- Socially responsible organisation
- Rewards and recognition for outstanding performance
- Strong learning and development programme
- Discounted vehicle finance
- Excellent leadership training programme
- Flexible return to work options
- Up to 10% annual bonus