- Macquarie Park
- Initial contract until 30/06/2022
- Up to $545 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Facilities Manager to manage minor capital works & maintenance projects across various schools in the region.
- Liaise and negotiate with Principals, College Managers, and contractors to develop project briefs and funding proposals for the delivery of capital works and facilities management for Schools within the area.
- Monitor the development of design documentation including technical specifications and layouts to enable capital works and facilities management projects to be undertaken
- Provide input and advice to management to ensure accurate preparation of draft ministerial correspondence, briefings and information requests.
- Provide input and support to Program and Project Directors to contribute to the effectiveness of the planning and delivery of major capital works projects.
- Serve as a single point of contact for providing advice on dealing with delivery service issues to ensure facilities and infrastructure remain operational.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Principals, school communities, consultants and contractors to ensure effective communication on all aspects of service delivery and issues management.
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to develop solutions to complex building and facilities management issues.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management or another relevant field and/or an equivalent in commercial experience
- Proven experience managing minor capital works & maintenance projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on firstname.lastname@example.org