- Mount Gravatt
- Flexible working available
- Full time role
- $80-90k inc super
Are you an experienced Bookkeeper with a passion for numbers and a strong proficiency in Xero and/or MYOB? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess a meticulous eye for detail? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
One of the Southsides largest accounting firms based in Mount Gravatt is hiring. The team provides exceptional financial services to a diverse range of clients and are now seeking a talented and enthusiastic Bookkeeper to join the team.
As a bookkeeper at this accounting firm, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining and managing the financial records of the firm. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately recording and reconciling financial transactions using Xero and/or MYOB software.
- Training an offshore team member
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Preparing and lodging BAS statements and assisting with financial reports.
- Conducting regular bank reconciliations and maintaining general ledger entries.
- Assisting with payroll processing and superannuation contributions.
- Collaborating with leadership to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper with a strong working knowledge of Xero and/or MYOB.
- Proficiency in handling all aspects of bookkeeping, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Solid understanding of relevant accounting principles and procedures.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A proactive and problem-solving mindset, with a dedication to meeting deadlines.
- Australian residency or valid work permit.
- Competitive salary package, including superannuation.
- Opportunity to work with a reputable and established accounting firm.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
If you have the skills and experience required for this, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP