- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 12-mth contract
- Pays up to $847.20 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Communications and Engagement Officer to join their team in the CBD of Sydney.
You will deliver and advise on high value future-focused communication and engagement strategies for key programs and projects to support and drive optimal outcomes for the Agencies partners, stakeholders and customers.
- Deliver strategic communications and engagement activities in line with the agencies vision, values and business priorities
- Provide input and contribution to the development of impactful and targeted collateral to effectively communicate key messages to varied audiences
- Provide advice and guidance to leaders, partners and key stakeholders to ensure communication and engagement outcomes
- Provide input and contribution to the development of engaging content and identify effective style and channels
- Contribute to continuous improvement through the development and implementation of appropriate metrics that evaluate the success of communications and engagement strategies and initiatives
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or an equivalent in professional experience
- Proven experience developing corporate communication plans within a customer-focused environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the apply link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 0431 103 255