- Various 6 and 12 month contracts available with possible extension
- Paying between 800-1000pd+
- Based in the CBD and WFH
Various Comms roles overseeing external communication, engagement and development and delivery of effective internal and external strategic stakeholder engagement services
- Develop corporate communication and stakeholder engagement strategies and plans
- Establish systems, tools and protocol to track and coordinate reporting on crucial stakeholder engagement activities across all significant programs and projects.
- Provide regular reports to offer insight into key stakeholder relationships and issues.
- Provide strategic advice on the effective management of emerging communications and stakeholder issues and concerns
- Coordinate day to day media activities and ministerial and government interface for the place/project in collaboration with the centralised media team.
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to promote open communications
- Facilitate the delivery of best practice stakeholder engagement initiatives.
- Work closely with various program management and delivery teams, stakeholders such as project managers and subject matter experts to proactively manage internal and external stakeholders, creating and delivering content, collateral and reports.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or a similar field
- Experience in developing highly effective collaborative relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload with competing demands
- Experience in Infrastructure, Insurance or NSW State Government desired
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org