- Permanent opportunity
- Pays between $110k – 200k package (depending on experience)
Tier 1 Agency is looking for an experienced Contract Administrator and Senior Contract Administrator to join their team in Brisbane. Experience working on Infrastructure projects will be required for the roles.
About the role:
- Effectively manage the administrator of all subcontract and supplier contracts
- Manage the financial administration for the project
- Assist the PM in the preparation and review of the project monthly report.
- Assist with any contractual issues on the project
- Identify, evaluate and submit potential variations / claims
- Ensure main contract payments are prepared and received on time.
- Create and maintain strong relationships and clear lines of communication with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or an equivalent in experience
- Proven experience as a Contract Administrator on infrastructure projects.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the Apply link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255