- Parramatta / Hybrid
- Initial contract until 24.05.24 (possibility for extension)
- Pays up to $700 p/d + Super (7hr a day)
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of recreation, landscape and associated infrastructure projects associated with the Trusts recreation capital works program and plans.
About the role:
- Coordinate and develop the procurement and delivery of capital works projects from inception to tender and completion.
- Manage, monitor, report and deliver capital works projects in accordance with approved designs, budgets and programs.
- Prepare detailed and accurate project briefs and manage the engagement of consultants, contractors and external project managers.
- Foster and manage relationships with the community, interest groups, stakeholders and Trust staff.
- Provide input into the development of the Trust’s capital works program and strategic planning documents.
- Ensure appropriate governance and risk strategies are in place and the Trusts are kept appraised of current Australian standards.
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Project Management, or related discipline.
- Proven background in design, documentation of projects, and project management understanding / delivery experience.
- Experience with Adobe graphic software (desirable).
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
Please apply now in WORD by clicking the link.
For more information, please contact Gavin La on email@example.com