- Initial contract until 16/12/22 (possibility of extension)
- Up to $1,150 + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Senior Engineering Analyst to join their team in Burwood.
You will be accountable for reviewing, developing, and implementing Technical Maintenance Plans (TMP) for assets related to the program to enable the Agency to meet safety and reliability performance targets set by the Rail Services Contract.
- Facilitating workshops and working with teams of functional specialists to develop, review, validate and continuously improve Maintenance Requirements Analyses (incl. FMECA/RCM/PMO) and Technical Maintenance Plans or Similarity Case Reports across all asset types
- Undertake quality assessments of how effective technical maintenance plans are applied in the field and the impacts of new timetables and equipment.
- Investigate adverse trends in equipment safety, reliability and performance, coordinate and undertake performance testing, analyse the results and prepare an action plan/report to introduce changes or validate existing maintenance.
- Ensure accuracy of all databases and record keeping systems associated with technical information, processes, plant and equipment used for supporting and management of technical maintenance plans.
- Establish and maintain productive working relationships across the transport cluster to support the transfer of knowledge, data and best practice.
- Participate in the development of specifications, trials/type approvals and design reviews with respect to maintainability to the impact of new and proposed designs on maintenance resources, facilities and budget.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Signalling and proven commercial experience
- Knowledge and experience in the application of Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) and Reliability centred Maintenance (RCM) techniques, retrieval and analysis of complex system data and information.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link. For more information, please contact Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771