- Initial 8 month contract with potential to extend
- Paying up to $70.36ph+ super
- Based in Parramatta – Hybrid and WFH too
Lead the implementation and coordination of the suite of audit, risk, compliance and ethics policies, strategies and governance processes to meet regulatory requirements for this NSW Government Agency.
About the role:
- Provides expert advice to support application of appropriate workplace behaviours and promotes a culture of effective governance.
- Provide expert advice and support to management and staff on diverse corporate governance and ethical issues, consistent with established government policies and procedures
- Lead the development of the strategic internal audit plan and the coordination of contracted internal audit
- Provide day to day coaching, guidance, mentoring and support to the team to assist with their on-the-job training and development if required
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent experience in NSW State Government.
- Equivalent experience in delivery of corporate governance, risk management, compliance management or internal audit services.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of relevant statutory requirements and public sector policies and practices relating to risk management, internal audit, and governance.
Please apply by following the link. Please upload your resume in a word document format only. Ensure your contact details are on your resume.
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com