Senior Solution Architect
- Long contract
- Health / Government
- Excellent projects
Collaboratively work with business and technology stakeholders to develop technology solution architectures which align and progresses the enterprise architecture.
• Leading and driving the definition of the overall architecture for the "IT Solution" in a project/program, in a way that complies with and advances overall enterprise architecture.
• Providing leadership, ownership, and technical knowledge of the solution architecture for the respective business service line(s). Deep understanding of business service line(s) and how technology and architecture support it.
• End to end ownership of the solution design throughout the entire lifecycle of projects, from project initiation through to design, build, test and implementation.
• Provide technical leadership and lead technical discussions to ensure the appropriate technical solution is implemented.
• Engage with the multiple stakeholders across IT and business to conduct solution workshops and to deliver solution designs.
• Ensuring that overall architecture is agreed and endorsed by all stakeholders and identifies and evaluates possible solution options. Articulate and communicate trade offs for architecture decisions to both business and technical audience to obtain buy-ins to the solution.
• Document end to end solution architecture across application, information, integration, infrastructure and security domains with inputs from various technical SMEs.
• Present the end to end solution design to the business Board to obtain approval for the solution.
• Work together with Enterprise architects and align with the defined domain architectures.
• Ability to own and drive design artefacts (HLD/DLD) from requirements to project completion
• Drive continuous improvements and maturity uplift within the solution architecture practice
• Experience delivering end to end solution designs (high level and detailed)
• 8+ years in the role of a solution architect or equivalent
• Experience working on medium / large programs/projects.
• Experience in producing end to end solution architecture encompassing functional, application, data, security, infrastructure and integration.
• Experience in communicating technical concepts to business people with a focus on business value and benefit.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and negotiate outcomes with other technical stakeholders.
• Experience in dealing with and managing multiple vendors.
• Financial services experience, preferably insurance.
• Certification in architecture framework(s) e.g. TOGAF
• AWS solution architect certification.
• Knowledge of Saleforce, Guidewire, Mulesoft and AWS services
Please apply here or send me your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response