- Senior Systems Administrator
- Must be an Australian/New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Leading a team of two engineers as well as 4 service desk
About the Company
We have partnered with a prestigious Private School located in Southeast Melbourne, who are looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join their established team, where you will report into the IT Manager.
You will be joining a very supportive, collaborative team who are innovative in their approach and continuously looking to do better. They are fast paced team and hence the position would suit someone who loves a challenge, working toward deadlines, multi-tasking, and a team player.
About the Role
This role will be onsite and must live within 30 minutes of the school.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving across the IT infrastructure
- Perform daily backups
- Manage the virtualised server infrastructure efficiently
- You will report directly to the IT Manager
- Assume full accountability for all IT Operations during the IT manager’s absence
- Be a leader within the IT team to ensure successful execution of IT projects
- Providing support to the IT Manager as required
- Explore emerging IT end user technologies and actively collaborate with other IT team members
- 3 years’ experience providing 2nd and 3rd level support
- Oversee the setup and maintenance of Microsoft Windows, Linux, VMware, Azure & Google Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of PC hardware and related peripherals
- Knowledge of all versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Strong knowledge and experience in group policies, Active Directory user management, Office 365 active directory, SCCM, Powershell, Microsoft InTune, and Service Now
- Excellent relationship management skills, as well as highly developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Must provide a high level of service
- Understand methodologies and frameworks relevant to ICT service management
- Technical proficiency with an aptitude for working with IT hardware
- Advanced teamwork skills, must be able to connect with colleagues and work together toward common goals
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to set priorities and follow direction to plan and organise
- Ability to work autonomously and seek guidance when necessary
- Proof of vaccination certificate
- Family centric and community focussed
- Benefits for family members attending the school
- Extensive professional development and learning opportunities
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact James Higgs on 0402619858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.
$100k + Super