|Location:||Newstead, Launceston, Tasmania|
|Salary:||$90-100k + Super + $12k Bonus|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
Supervisor | Business Advisory
- $90-100k base + Super + $12k Bonus
- Advisory work, not compliance
- Fast growing firm in Newstead with BIG plans
About the Company
Founded in 2016, this accounting firm opened their doors to be a predominantly advisory based business. Yes, they do compliance work and they do it very well, but what they get a kick out of if understanding their clients pain points, fixing them, and helping them grow. Since then, they have grown to a team of 40 and are looking for ambitious people to help them grow even further. The rate at which clients and staff are joining provides awesome career progression opportunities and a fast paced environment which is fluid and exciting. They also don’t have your run of the mill clients either….their clients mirror them; fun, fast growing and innovative. You be working with clients in the bio-tech, digital marketing, SAAS and service industries. On top of this they are building a culture which is fund and supportive. Where learning is encouraged and their staff look forward to getting up in the morning and coming to work.
About the Role
You will need a solid understanding of Tax Compliance work so you can delegate and check the work done, but the bulk of your day-to-day work will be focussed on advisory work such as:
- Creating business plans and helping start-up companies launch.
- Delegation of Tax Returns, Financial Statements prep and activity statement lodgement.
- Tax planning and advice.
- Cash flow forecasting and planning.
- Operational analysis and advice.
- R&D Grants and Concessions.
- Training, mentoring and management of staff as they join the business.
- CA or CPA Qualified (preferred)
- At least 4 years’ experience with an Australian accounting firm
- Sound knowledge of Tax principles and how businesses work
- Inquisitive mindset and excellent communication skills
- Be a people person and a team player
Culture & Benefits
- Brand-new, custom-built office with all the leading tech you need.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Awesome working environment with great people.
- Monthly and quarterly events such as lunches out, bowls, BBQ’s and more.
- Open plan working with a stocked kitchen. Free tea, coffee and snacks.
- Regular internal and external training.
- Paid future qualifications and study.
If you have the skills and experience that match this job, please apply to this advert, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn.