- System Administrator
- ASAP Start
- Sydney based
About the company
Our client, A global leading provider of small electrical appliances in the consumer products industry is looking for a System Administrator within its Sydney subsidiary.
About the role
- Management, maintenance, and configuration of the End User Services Collaboration platforms including the Atlassian stack, MS SharePoint and Team, and Slack.
- Work closely with vendors to understand and gather business and technical requirements to design effective and innovative solutions.
- Provide third level support for these Collaboration platforms.
- Create and document processes and procedures to support standard business operations. Maintain these documented processes as required.
- Develop training for End Users and Technology Services staff for these platforms with the view to increase adoption and assist in support.
- A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Problem Diagnostic and solving skills
- Excellent written and technical documentation skills
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion
- Efficient time management skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to Detail
Skills and Experience
- Experience across the Atlassian stack including Jira Software, Jira Service Management and Confluence.
- Experience across the Microsoft Collaboration stack including SharePoint and Teams.
- Experience troubleshooting Windows, O365 and Active Directory
- Technical documentation writing
- Working knowledge of Slack and Zoom (desirable)
- Experience in working within ITIL & Project Methodology process driven environments (desirable)
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Megan Saunders at email@example.com for a confidential discussion