||about 1 month ago
Assist this Council with redeveloping content on their corporate website | Work from home
A local government authority are seeking a digital communications professional for a 3 month period to assist with a website redevelopment project. The role will report to the Project Manager and will focus on developing content across digital channels for Council communications.
- Publishing to Council's digital platform, mainly intranet using CMS
- Conducting website audits for the purpose of ongoing digital projects
- Engaging with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure content is correct
- Assessing Council's current website content thoroughly to ensure it is correct
- Ensure content follows Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Assisting the wider business to follow the communications frameworks that are in place
- Demonstrated experience using various CMS systems
- Experience using WCAG accessibility, SEO & content mapping
- Previous experience developing and publishing content across a range of platforms
- Previous local government experience would be advantageous
A truly collaborative and hardworking team, this Council prides itself on its innovation & creativity. Having pride in making a difference to the community by growing audience engagement.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
APPLY now if you are interested. As part of the application process you will be asked to submit a written task to the hiring manager for review. For further information, please contact Sinead on email@example.com