|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for you to become an integral member of a market leading organisation. You will be working in a supportive, encouraging and progressive team environment. The sky is the limit in this role as you will play an integral part in the business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Determine resource requirements for all teams servicing the network, ensuring that shifts are aligned to customer demand & commercially viable, meeting service standards & service excellence.
- Educating the team and providing thought leadership in developing and maintaining a rostering environment that will assist in delivering positive servicing outcomes.
- Your team will be responsible for application and settlement processing and is a rostered environment 7 days a week.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for call and application workloads
- Monitoring drivers against business change & developing models to improve accuracy
- Forecast models to plan for future demand, growth and channel shifts where appropriate
- Monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements, maximising staff satisfaction
- Pro-actively manage changes to the shift patterns to deliver improved customer service
- To make advanced plans for required shift changes to optimise delivery of resource and skills,
- Deliver effective & accurate reports detailing key performance indicators relating to workforce and shift performance
- Actively manage and develop the Workforce Management tool
- Identification and implementation of new technology for planning
If you would like to be considered for this role you must have:
- Essential 5 years plus performing WFM roles
- Expert skills in using a Workforce Management tool (Genesys preferable)
- Expert skills in Excel for modelling and scenario planning
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to gather, analyse, and document requirements to meet the needs of the business and technical teams
- Openness and transparency (Essential)
This is an ASAP start role, if you are looking for a new opportunity and have the relevant experience please apply now.