|Posted:||4 months ago|
My client is an industry leader in the logistics market who are looking for an experienced Accountant to join their Sydney based team.
About the Role:
A permanent full-time opportunity has opened with one of our clients located in the Eastern Suburbs for an experienced Accountant. Reporting to the financial controller your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to review stage
- Monthly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet items.
- Generating and distributing customer invoicing
- Ownership of month end duties – accruals, prepayments and journals
- Fixed Assets management
- Banking / Bank reconciliations
- Assist Accounts Receivable and Payables team
- Ad hoc projects as required
- An ambitious self-starter, with a focus on timetables and deliverables
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment
- Experienced Accountant with 4+ years’ experience in a commercial accounting environment.
- Ability to provide support / collaborate with the broader finance and operations teams
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel
Contact:- Rhiannon Pascoe firstname.lastname@example.org