|Salary:||Up to $65,000 + Superannuation|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
My client is an established name in the Retail & Wholesale space, responsible for the production of leading brands in the consumer goods sector. They are looking for a new Accounts Payable Officer to join their team of 4 on a permanent full time basis at their new offices located conveniently near Central Station.
- Accurate processing of a high volume of invoices
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate payables ledger
- Purchase order matching to invoices, resolving any discrepancies
- Review and process expenses payments
- Prepare month end AP accruals
- This role will suit someone who has 4+ years full functioning AP experience in a similar organisation in the Retail or Wholesale sector
- Intermediate Excel skills and ERP system experience essential.
- Full Working Rights
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- You must possess high attention to detail
This opportunity will offer a rewarding culture, where you'll work in a fasted paced and high volume environment with an experienced AP team.