|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Based in the CBD, this market leading IT company are expanding the team and are looking for additional recruits with an opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Payable Officer to join the Finance team on an initial ongoing contract with every possibility to go permanent.
This role will see you take ownership of the AP function whilst assisted by a high performing team.
- Management of the end to end Accounts Payable function for the Advertising division to ensure timely and accurate processing;
- Reconciling general ledger accounts & suppliers accounts;
- Prepare weekly payment schedule forecasting;
- Run regular stand ups and weekly team meetings to identify issues and successes for the day/week and set actions;
- Building strong working relationships with external vendors/suppliers and become the point of contact for all vendor queries;
- Other ad hoc duties as delegated. Person;
- You will have excellent Excel knowledge amongst other Accounting tools.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have previous experience in a full function Accounts Payable.
- With extremely high attention to detail and an ability to work with systems and delegating workflow, you will be rewarded with a close knit and high performing team and energetic work environment.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to process up to 100 invoices per day.
- SAP experience (highly desirable).
- A strong command of MS Excel including use of pivot tables and v lookups.