|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the Company:
My Client is a progressive membership organisation in the arts, music and culture industry with a passion for promoting the value this brings to life and business alike.
About the Role:
Three months Accounts Payable contract with a view to extend to successfully manage the accounts payable cycle of the group in respect of payments to rights holders using Concur.
1. Management of the payment cycle to members & associate using CONCUR invoice processing , including:
i. Processing member payments and advances on behalf of all companies within the group
ii. Processing incoming foreign distributions on behalf of APRA Limited
iii. Processing payments to foreign societies on behalf of all companies within the group
iv. Liaising with the Member Services, Distribution and International departments, and with the Bank, regarding member payments
v. Ledger import of all distribution/adjustment journals
2. General support of the Finance Department management team as required
3. Involvement in the Department’s data cleansing effort ahead of our ITC platform migration.
• Experience with a high volume general ledger environment is required
• Previous use of Concur for invoice processing highly desired
• Intermediate - Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
• Exceptional Time Management
• An ability to think/act proactively, rather than reactively
• Exceptional teamwork skills
• Strictest Confidentiality
• Planning & Organising
• Commitment to Performance
• Attention to Detail
• Collaborative & Adaptable
• Exceptional Communication skills
• Accountable and Reliable
• Strong problem solving skills
How to Apply?
Click APPLY now. JN-170827