|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$95,000 + super + bonus|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
A position has opened within the finance team for a Leasing / Accounts Payable Manager - my client is a well know ASX listed business, a leader in their industry. Located in the Lower North Shore (accessible via public transport).
This role is an ideal position for someone of a Team Leader / Supervisor level to step up in to OR an experienced Leasing Manager who is looking for a steady career history within a reputable company company.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day to day activities across Leasing and Payable as well as developing the team, process improvement and reporting.
It is essential for the right candidate to have experience across Leasing responsibilities as well as accounts payable.
Main overview of role:
- Managing a small team of Leasing & AP officers - workflow, escalations, staff training / development, BAU
- Involvement in process improvements across processes i.e. automation / streamlining / efficiencies
- Management of lease activities: billing, revenue share, outgoings, rentals
- Overview of Lease requirements & reports
- Ensure all leases meet IFRS standards
- Insight reporting inc cash forecasting, provision reporting etc
- Year end reporting
JDE system experience is essential as well as intermediate / advance Excel skills.
Salary = $95,000 + super + bonus.
Only applicants with current or previous leasing experience as well as Payables will be considered.
Please apply via the APPLY link or email your profile to Ruby@charterhouse.com.au