|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
An exciting opportunity to be apart of a well-known ASX Listed company in the CBD. They offer work life balance as well as a fantastic working environment in modern offices with friendly, supportive colleagues. This is a full time permanent position.
- High volume of invoice entry and processing
- Maintain an up to date and accurate payables ledger
- Review coding and process invoices
- Purchase Order matching to invoices
- Maintain and reconcile prepayments
- Process vendor prepayments and deposits
- Conduct weekly payment runs
- Review and process expenses
- Reporting on accruals and prepayments
- 3-4 years’ experience working in an accounts payable role
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience with SAP or Oracle is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undergoing CPA Qualification preferred
- Experience working within construction or property is preferred
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, please click apply. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note only people who are permanent residents or Citizens of AUS or NZ may apply for this role.