|Location:||SA - Adelaide|
|Salary:||$35.00 PH + super|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the Company
My client is seeking a Credit Officer to join their finance team based in Adelaide. This growing business prides itself on company culture and building a supportive environment with continuous development for their employees.
This Role’s purpose is to manage a ledger of approximately 600 customer accounts.
Assist in maximising revenue by overseeing effective collection programs and to build on and maximise customer relationships, collect outs standing debts, investigate and resolve disputes prepare reports and provide information regarding debts to stakeholders within the company.
About the Role
- Accounts receivable process;
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of the accounts receivable department process
- Demonstrate effective practices in relation to all stages of the credit department process ensuing customer invoicing requirements are met.
- Collect Customers current and overdue debts proactively investigating and resolving any disputes
- Maintain ledger and process adjustments where, required
- Reconciliation of rebate accounts
- Undertake direct negotiations with customers when required
- Prepare recommendations for debt repayment
- Record and retain all relevant information un customer files
- Archive all accounts receivable information and retain in accordance
- Maintain the security and confidentiality
- Collect information and prepare reports for internal business needs and customer as required
Skills & Experience
- Around 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in debt management and collections
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain ongoing effective relationships
- Strong attention to detail and passion for meeting and exceeding set KPI’s
- Competitive hourly rate $35.00 + super
- Be apart of a growing and fast paced environment
- Supportive management and training provided
- Contract role with the intent to extend.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alicia on 02 9641 2422 for a confidential discussion – email@example.com