|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the role
You will be working for a council based in the inner suburbs. They are a growing and diverse council who encourage a very supportive environment.
You will be working a very supportive team who foster learning and development.
This is a full-time position, you will be working Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm from their offices, initially on a 3-month contract but is likely to be extended.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Administrative support including letter writing and managing the departments’ inbox
- Providing excellent customer service – dealing with incoming queries in regards to parking infringements, pet licenses, local law enquiries
- Email correspondence
- Local law and parking enquiries
- Provide administrative support to the department
- Report writing
- Data entry & filing
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Must have TechOne, Authority or Pathway experience
- Have intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual and organized
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a growing prosperous council. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today. Or if you have worked for a local government previously and are looking for your next opportunity please do get in touch.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.