|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
The role’s primary objective is to provide high level, efficient resource distribution customer service and administrative support for a leading NSW government Department.
- Responsible looking after 3rd party warehouse to ensure stock levels are accurate
- Financial administration including raising purchase order requests for goods and services, processing invoices for payment in accordance with procurement policies and procedures, and ensuring timely delivery of services.
- Provide support in the collation and production of inventory reports, to support the accurate, timely provision of information.
- Online administrative support including updating the online ordering catalogue when products are added, updated or discontinued.
- Maintain a high level of customer service for both internal and external clients for all print, distribution and warehouse requests and responding to these within required timeframes.
Must be able to:
- Plan and prioritise work load to meet tight deadlines.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure excellent attention to detail at all times.
Follow links to apply