|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Immediate start - contract opportunity
- Ability to work with a small team and engage with stakeholders
- Based in Western suburbs
This exciting opportunity for a BSL or BSU registered building surveyor to join a great team in local government.
- Providing specialist technical advice to internal and external stakeholders
- Carrying out investigations, inspections and statutory enforcement when required
- Reviewing of Council's record and inspecting existing buildings
- Preparing reports, gathering evidence, corresponding with stakeholders
You will be required to:
- Have BSL or BSU registration
- Local government experience is preferable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
Please APPLY now if this is something you would be interested in.