|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a global business in search for a Chief Compliance Officer to join a growing team in Melbourne, Australia . Reporting directly to the Global CCO / CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading all risk management activities relating to conduct risk, financial crime risk and policy management as well as supervising head of regulatory compliance and head of financial crime compliance:
This position focuses not only on establishing the compliance framework for this organisation within Australia, but also the growth and development of a new compliance and regulatory team in Melbourne:
- Implementing global policies and localisation of procedures around anti-bribery and corruption.
- Working with global regulatory compliance function to address differences in global policies.
- Implementing risk-management processes for anti-bribery and corruption, whistle-blowing, modern slavery and market abuse.
- Managing internal stakeholders across Legal, Risk, MLRO, Regulatory Compliance.
- Managing external stakeholders across regulatory bodies, advisers and vendors.
- Implementing policies and procedures for all types of governance, conduct risk and internal control.
This position requires a clear and tangibly proven CCO with extensive knowledge of current Australian regulatory conditions in financial services and banking. A knowledge of global regulations is also beneficial:
- Proven CCO in retail banking (preferably a second/mid-tier banking group).
- Experience with establishing a second line of defence within Financial Services compliance.
- Background of managing risk and compliance issues within a highly regulated market.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to EMI, banking or trading activities.
- Ability to grow, manage and scale teams.
- Technical background proven through academics, professional qualifications and tangible achievements within your career.
What's On Offer?
- An exciting and growing brand in the Financial Services sector.
- Exposure to cutting-edge products and retail offerings within FS & Banking e.g. crypto-currencies.
- The opportunity to build your own compliance function and influence global strategy for the group.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Biannual equity bonuses.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please contact apply through this advert or contact Daniel Ball on firstname.lastname@example.org.