|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
This company have a leading multi-national footprint and reputable name across the Insurance market. They offer comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration.
Australian operations offer an extensive network of over 40 offices, with more than 400 claims professionals providing full coverage throughout Australia. This company distinguishes itself by adapting the way they do business to provide their clients with flexible local and/or global tailored solutions. With over 25 years in the business, my client has the professional experience and technical expertise to deliver client solutions that offer real business benefit. Recognised by their customers as a world class provider of risk related solutions, they’re renowned for their innovation, knowledge and the value they add. They demand integrity of their people in all that they do and inspire them to work together towards shared goals. They provide a complete portfolio of claims solutions with cost effective results for their clients.
The team have a compliment of entry level learning energy coupled with experienced local market experts. Fast paced with a contagious atmosphere you’ll know doubt settle into what is set out to be a soft landing.
Being part of this team means you will have exposure to all General Insurance products and both internal / external stakeholders, with a clear scope of progression detailed from day 1 this platform offers acceleration, education and job satisfaction in/for you in your career.
This top tier company are looking for someone who will contribute to the overall Claims objective to deliver excellent claims service and to enhance the business in its distinct positions.
The successful candidate will be someone who has well-seasoned technical claims knowledge and specific experience across General Insurance products having spent time either in a broking-house or at an insurer.
Ultimately, as a Claims Executive you are responsible for providing timely and cost-effective management of a portfolio of General Insurance Claims ensuring adherence to SLAs.
- Relevant end to end claims management experience
- Experience working within an Insurer and/or Broking operation
- Experience negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients
- Experience interpreting legislation, insurance policies and other insurance reports such as Loss Adjuster reports etc.
- Experience identifying potential issues and escalating for review
- Demonstrated experience in claims file reviews
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- A clear understanding of the insurance value chain
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to use critical reasoning with a pragmatic approach
- Tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline are desirable
In short, the focus of the role is to contribute to the claims objective whilst delivering excellent claims service to clients. Simultaneously ensuring timely & cost-effective management of a Claims portfolio.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on either 02 9641 2479 or
0481 122 030