|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
As a member of our Client Technology team you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance the client experience. You will partner with clients to analyse, propose and implement improved data solutions across multiple electronic channels. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the client experience. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Acting as the single point of contact within Technology for an assigned portfolio of clients
- Representing client integration projects for new and existing clients
- Developing strong relationships within key client accounts at IT Manager level
- Managing client feedback on platform improvements through the product development lifecycle Driving new product deployments within the current client base including validation of end-to-end workflow
- Managing improvements to client integration activities that leverage core platform capabilities
- Ensuring that information exchanged between us and our partners is optimised in terms of
- accessibility, efficiency, resiliency and security
- Providing training on technology products and ownership of client training collateral
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of technology innovation relevant to the security services industry
- We are open to discussing a flexible work arrangement for this role.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- A tertiary qualification in technology, business or accounting as well as relevant project management
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Financial Services organisation working in a technical or project delivery role
- Ability to nurture and cultivate both client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Australian domestic / global securities markets
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.