|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Join a high-profile media brand based in Sydney CBD. This is a 6-month contract that has the potential to go longer term.
This person will take a commercial partnering role to provide strategic financial insight and advice that drives performance within this division.
You will take commercial accountability for the business unit providing decision support capability, provision of financial information, reporting, preparing investment and business cases for opex and capex proposals and analysis & commentary of business unit performance.
Some of the responsibilities include business partnering, strategic planning and financial modelling, monthly financial accounting, analysis & interpretation and management reporting and budgeting & forecasting.
Key Duties for this role will include;
- Preparation of month end journals, reporting and analysis of results;
- Completion of annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting;
- Monthly management reporting;
- Assisting in the preparation of board reports;
- Adhoc revenue and expense analysis;
To be successful in this role, you will need;
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business accounting or business and be
- Experience working in a similar position
- Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Be diligent, hardworking and organised;
- Have an interest in the Media industry, experience in Media will be an advantage
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you or you would like more information, then please apply through this advertisement or contact Sam Sweeney (Senior Consultant, Charterhouse Partnership) through firstname.lastname@example.org