|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
- Exposure across the business
- 6-month fixed term contract
- Immediate start
You will be part of a high performing commercial finance team, supporting the business in decision making by providing insights, analysis and effective business partnering. The commercial team is known for driving the performance of the business through effectively supporting business leaders.
About the role:
- Budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Delivering financials targets and operational KPI’s through insights & reporting.
- Business partnering with business leaders to driver overall performance, identify gaps and to ensure delivery.
- Completing the core financial planning and forecasting process.
- Review and set up robust processes to drive efficiencies and change.
This is a unique opportunity in a growing team and will provide significant exposure to the wider business and finance teams and across the organisation.
- CPA/CA/CIMA qualified
- 3-5 years of experience in finance
- Commercial experience specially in the FMCG space
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record of business partnering.
If you are interested in the above opportunity or you would like more information, please contact Sam Caygill on 02 9641 2425 or alternately send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose Charterhouse
Charterhouse Recruitment are an Employer of Choice for our staff and our candidate community. We go the extra mile and we find the best candidates suitable for all of our client’s needs - Charterhouse are committed to diversity and inclusion and we’re a proud employer that champions equal opportunities across Australia. We’re here to help