|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Our client is a well-known, growing NSW public sector organisation looking for a 4 month candidate to work as a Commercial Analyst.
The Finance, Commercial and Corporate Services (FCCS) has embarked on a significant transformation to boost the level of commercial support to a range of business units. They support 19 business areas across the agency.
FCCS is now moving away from processing transactions to work closely with our businesses to help them understand the financial impact of their decisions, identify savings initiatives and forecast their future financial position (rather than just explain what happened last month).
- You have performed financial planning and analysis, providing financial advice and reporting.
- You can translate financial reports, connecting them to the customer’s operations to support decision-making.
- You are familiar with costing models and can relate input and output drivers to financial planning and variance analysis.
- You maintain relationships with customers and your staff based on openness, trust and objectivity.
- You have well developed analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to generate new ideas and create opportunities for improvement.
- You hold tertiary qualifications in a finance, accounting, commerce or other relevant discipline with full or on-going professional membership of a recognised Australian professional accounting body, or extensive equivalent experience.
- Post graduate qualifications in a commercial discipline (MBus, MCom, MBA) would be an advantage.
- You understand that you will be measured on performance, rather than level of education.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply below or email Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org