|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 days ago|
- $90-100k + Superannuation
- Permanent role located in Macquarie Park
- Influential role driving strategy and analysis of marketing and new product development
About the Company
Established Australian FMCG company with a history dating back almost a century. ASX Listed and located in Macquarie Park. They offer an established career development program for their employees.
About the Role
This role is reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, and works closely with the Marketing function. Responsibilities and opportunities will include;
- Business partnering and analytical role, driving New Product Development financials and analysis.
- Support Category and Marketing with reporting, forecasts, budgets, promotional revenue, tenders and cost saving.
- P&L development for products and revenue streams.
- Obtain costings for manufacturing plants, suppliers, sales, marketing and finance to build P&Ls.
- Work with internal stakeholders to present NPD financials and analyse product life cycle performance.
- Support category reviews including coordination of financials and pricing data.
- Provide insights into financial performance for new product launches through post implementation review.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or Information Systems.
- CPA or CA (studying towards).
- Strong systems experience for data analytics.
- Experience in analysis across business functions and products.
- Stakeholder management and engagement.
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint.
- Sense of ownership and commitment, paired with a team player approach.
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply.
- Large company with a collaborative focus, over 7000 employees.
- Career progression encouraged.
- Collaborative, process improvement driven commercial team.
- Mentorship culture with commitment to help you achieve your best.