|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- Leading Consumer business
- Incredible mentoring and career development opportunities
- Close to public transport
About the Company
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a rapidly growing business to support the recruitment of a Commercial Analyst. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will join a group of high performers to build strong relationships for the development and maintenance of key financial processes to financial planning, reporting and commercial insights.
About the Role
Reporting into a Commercial Manager your duties will include (not limited to);
- Detailed build of Sales and Operating expense budgets for Annual Operating Plan
- Provide analysis and commentary on a monthly basis for Operating Expenses of each team
- Provide finance support to Sales and marketing teams
- Confidently recommend and identify opportunities offered through skill-based routing
- Proactively and effectively manage change to shift patterns to deliver improved customer service in a collaborative team
- Drive improvement in reporting, add value to the business and build new tools for analysis
Skills & Experience
To be considered for this great role, you will be CA/CPA qualified, have at least 4-5 years management accounting/analytical experience and be an excellent communicator. You must also have strong Excel skills and experience with large, complex ERPs will also be highly desirable, with the proven ability to pick up new ERPs. If you're interested in joining an iconic International company in a highly analytical role, this is the role for you.
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please click on the link attached to this advert.