|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
We are recruiting for a commercial analyst to drive the decision-making process via high quality data and analytics. The organisation has shifted from a start-up to rapid expansion and therefore key this resource brings a level of insights and rigor as projects are signed off.
Reporting into the CFO you will work as part of a driven team and aid the business to view initiatives from a more long-term perspective. You will be the business partner that works with other leaders within the group helping them identify drivers and opportunities in their specialisms.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Assisting with the long-term strategic plan as well as taking full responsibility for the rolling business planning process
- Data-mining into customers and opportunities of interest, providing analysis around trends and using these insights to drive decisions
- Providing real-time summaries to Executive teams on how the organisation is tracking and the direction it is on
- Assist ongoing continuous improvement programmes, focussing on things like systems and reporting – improving timeliness, improving accuracy
Requirements for the role will include:
- Tertiary qualification in finance such as CA/CPA/CIMA. Strong academic background and sense of high achievement
- Exceptional systems and IT skills; we are looking for someone who is strong with SQL and BI tools
- Able to build complex financial models on excel, you will need to be able to model different business outcomes and manipulate large volumes of data to drive meaningful conclusions
- Strong budgeting and forecasting skills, someone who has been properly trained in management accounting and setting measurables
We are seeking an individual who can build relationships and who has worked across a medium sized organisation. You will be liaising and presenting to senior stakeholders who all have areas of expertise. Therefore, you will need to quickly gain the respect from individuals who have contributed to the business’s success already.
The organisation has rapidly expanded since being founded. They have doubled in size year-on-year and plan to do the same 2019-2020 and beyond.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Matt Bell at: email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert.