|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-regarded, industrial business based in Brisbane to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager. The Commercial Manager role is key senior member of the leadership team and your key deliverable will be to support the Group Manager – Commercial, adding commercial value in this large, high volume and complex industrial organisation. The Commercial Finance Manager will attend the monthly Business Reviews, presenting to Managing Director and CFO, and attend the Annual Budget/Forecast Meetings.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking cost estimation and cost assurance projects;
- Financial forecasting and monitoring of large projects and organisations;
- Development of financial models;
- Costing of business cases and new policy proposals;
- Activity Based Costing and/or cost recovery/attribution projects;
- Financial and pricing aspects of procurement processes;
- You may be driving costing projects autonomously, so you will be able to seek out the information from stakeholders yourself;
- Writing board papers, reports, proposals and tenders.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced analyst looking to progress within their career. Requirements for the role will include:
- Bachelor's degree or higher qualification, preferably in Accounting or Commerce; with CPA/CA-qualifications
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Proven ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels;
- Intermediate/Advanced Computer Skills & Knowledge including financial modelling and/or estimating software
- Knowledge of other commonly used software packages is expected (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Ability to understand and interpret contract and post-contract
- documentation (including legal documentation and specifications).
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert