|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Our client is a leading, US firm that hold a specialist team of practitioners within construction law and that continue to go through unprecedented growth in the space.
Reporting directly to Partner, you can expect hands on exposure to first-rate work assisting a collaborative team, in advising clients on a range of commercial matters in a growing Agribusiness, Food & Beverage team. This a fast-paced and dynamic role offering hands on exposure and plenty of client contact.
This team possesses decades of experience working with leading global food, beverage, and agriculture companies to assist them to stay ahead of the numerous challenges they face daily. You will gain exposure to a broad range of work; across corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, licensing, finance, real estate, land use, water law, environmental law, intellectual property, commodities, antitrust, regulatory issues, dispute resolution, employment and labor law, commercial contracts, and general litigation.
- Must have had experience working in a Corporate or Real Estate role as a Lawyer
- Practising lawyer with a minimum of 3 years' PQE in a commercial capacity;
- Excellent communication skills and legal drafting skill;
- Verbal reasoning skills - ability to interpret the precise meaning of written documents such as contracts, legislation, case decisions;
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills, with a client service focus;
- Resilience, personal drive and a motivation to develop as a legal professional.
- Top of market salary + incentives.
- Large-scale, career defining work.
- Truly promotes work/life balance.
- Team is busy, friendly and collaborative.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 02 9641 5135 or firstname.lastname@example.org