|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a leading engineering group in Melbourne's inner suburbs in search for a Commercial Manager. This is a newly created position due to the commercialization of the finance team's link with Australian operations and the board. This position will support the GM of Finance in ensuring the financial control model, whilst simultaneously measuring the strategic future of the business and ensuring added value from the finance function.
Whilst operating at a strategic level and influencing key decisions within the Australian business, these are the primary responsibilities:
- Understanding the business environment, customers and competitors and how to best operate with these in mind.
- Ensuring the business has relevant financial understanding that evolving Australian and global standards.
- Analyse the weekly and monthly performance and continuously improve the business performance.
- Coordinate planning activities with operations; forecasting, budgeting and scenario analysis.
- Define the need for further analytical tools to match technological changes within the market.
- Liaising regularly with the organisations senior leadership.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced Commercial Manager or Finance Business Partner looking to progress within their career:
- Clear and tangible experience in a senior leadership position within finance.
- Ability to work at both the strategic and operational level of finance and analytics.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with financial, non-financial and C-Suite level stakeholders.
- Experience preferably within engineering, construction or infrastructure industries.
- Ability and proven experience in working proactively to identify areas of improvement and then implement appropriate strategies.
What's On Offer?
This is a pivotal position within a globally recognized organisation. Furthermore, it is the perfect step for the successful candidate to progress later in their career:
- Opportunity to work for a Market-Leading organisation with international opportunities.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and lively working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.