|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
A large listed FMCG business based near Macquarie Park with operations in Australia and New Zealand are searching for a Commercial Manager to join them for 12 months. Being a well-recognised brand in Australia they are known for attracting and retaining some of the best talent on the market.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for driving the ongoing development of the business, growth opportunities and ensuring profitability. In this role, you will act as a strategic and commercial partner to the leadership team.
- Providing commercial insights and analysis to key stakeholders and identifying new business development opportunities.
- Month analysis and reporting with commentary
- Playing an active part in new tenders and contract negotiations
- Strategic analysis and business case development
- Developing and managing annual budgets and strategic plans.
The ideal candidate:
- CPA or CA qualified with commercial experience in FMCG, Retail or distribution.
- Ability to business partner with non-finance stakeholders across multiple areas of the business.
- Have developed exceptional planning, analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Advanced modelling and Excel skills.