|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
In your new role, your core focus will be to support corporate communications function to deliver communications campaigns, activities, stories, processes and tools to meet the business communications objectives. The role focuses on communications coordination and delivery of accessible, timely and trusted campaigns and channels of communication.
- The delivery of accessible, timely and trusted channels of communication within the agency
- Prepare engaging, aligned content for internal and external channels - such as presentations, social and digital media, campaigns, stories, newsletters, forums and events
- Manage, evaluate and monitor communication campaigns to support projects
- Working in a high demand, high delivery environment of an always ‘on’ organisation
- Building and maintaining effective relationships to be effective in identifying content, and to develop collaborative working relationships with stakeholders, often under challenging circumstances
To be considered, you will have the following
- High level verbal and written communication skills and proven experience in delivering communication plans for diverse audiences – demonstrating practical knowledge and understanding of communications principles, best practice and current trends and technologies.
- Ability to create engaging, strategically-aligned content– including team briefs, newsletters, presentations, speeches, leadership and employee stories and employee forums
- Proven experience in developing written content and attention to detail, proof reading and editing skills.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply