|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a national law practice client, in the search for an experienced Corporate Associate. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased workload within the team and offers exceptional career development opportunities under a team of Partners.
This is a fantastic, hands-on role. This client maintains a multi-disciplinary Corporate M&A practice, acting for many of Australia's top 100 companies and leading multinationals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating transaction and commercial documents;
- Advising on key matters relating to corporate M&A;
- General commercial documents including sponsorship and licensing agreements’
- Supporting and working with partners and the senior lawyers in the team in meeting clients' objectives and deadlines’
- Legislation and case law research.
You will have:
- Minimum of three years’ post-admission experience;
- Strong knowledge of commercial & corporate transactions;
- Ability to identify key issues in a legal matter;
- Commercial awareness and the ability to work effectively with clients;
- Ability to work independently on a matter (with supervision);
- Superior analytical, research, communication and drafting skills;
- Ability to work cohesively with junior level lawyers; and
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org