|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a well-renowned and national law firm in the search for an experienced Senior Corporate Associate. This is a newly created position to meet the demand of an increased workload within the team and offers exceptional career development opportunities under a leading Partner.
This is a fantastic, hands-on role in one of the firm’s larger practices with ongoing learning and development opportunities from a well-regarded partner and senior lawyers, where you will also have the opportunity to work with varied and interesting clients both locally and internationally.
Our client maintains a multi-disciplinary Corporate M&A practice. Acting for many of Australia's top 100 companies and leading multinationals, the team provide corporate clients with the tools needed to manage all the issues that arise in a successful company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting and negotiating transaction and commercial documents
- Advising on key matters relating to corporate M&A
- Corporations Act and ASX Listing Rules matters
- General commercial documents including sponsorship and licensing agreements
- Supporting and working with partners and the senior lawyers in the team in meeting clients' objectives and deadlines
- Legislation and case law research
To be considered for the role, you will have a depth of experience and skill that includes:
- A strong academic transcript
- Experience in a Corporate Commercial Environment with solid understanding of this area of law
- 4+ Yrs. PQE from a recognised fir in Sydney
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail with well-developed analytical skills
- Experience meeting deadlines and handling highly confidential information
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or firstname.lastname@example.org