|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a national law firm that has a strong culture that is maintained by their recruitment process focusing on experience but also on personality/cultural fit. This firm have strong growth plans across both their interstate offices.
About the role
Based in their Sydney CBD office, this firm are now looking for an experienced Corporate/Commercial Lawyer to join their team as an Associate or Senior Associate.
In this role you will work closely with the Head of Corporate at the firm servicing a varied client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Advising on mergers and acquisitions as well as due diligence
- Advising on business structuring
- Advising on the wide spectrum of commercial law including competition, competition, governance and intellectual property
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 4 years’ PQE in commercial and corporate law
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently
- Commercial awareness and acumen
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail.
How to apply
If this sounds of interest to you then click “Apply for this job” or should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com