|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About the role
Our client, a highly regarded national firm, are now looking to recruit an experienced corporate lawyer due to continued growth. This firm have an excellent work environment and a very low turnover and is a firm that encourages career progression.
In this position there will be no time recording as the priority is providing the firm’s loyal client base with the best advice and work, not how long you are able to bill!
- Advising on Domestic and Cross Border matters
- Work on a wide range of corporate/commercial matters
- Working with a highly reputable Partner who is the National Head of the Corporate practice
Ideally you will possess:
- 3+ years PQE in corporate law
- Training from a top tier or well-regarded corporate firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Strong academic record
How to apply
This role will best suit an ambitious corporate lawyer who has real interest in progressing their career at a national firm. To be successful in this role you must be able to think on your feet and enjoy working in a fast paced and varied environment.
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 9641 5135 or email@example.com