|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
One of the world’s leading providers of trade credit insurance and other related financial services.
Within this company, their Credit Analysts are responsible for reviewing and proactively managing a portfolio of buyer risks, gathering appropriate information to assess buyers in line with the companies grading methodology and representing the company locally in buyer meetings.
- Managing a portfolio of buyer risks.
- Proactive monitoring of sensitive buyer risks in line with said company quality standards.
- Develop and maintain regular contact with buyers; including the arrangement and leading of board level buyer meetings.
- Perform detailed credit assessment for complex buyer risks, for presentation to the local risk committee.
- Ensuring timely submission of large risk reports to Region / Group Risk.
The ideal requirements:
- Local experience, understanding and knowledge of the market.
- Corporate credit experience.
- Well networked and technically competent.
- Looking for professionals who have had experience in a similar role. People who are confident in their capabilities to autonomously manage a credit portfolio whilst being open minded to absorb the wealth of knowledge on offer.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com