|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
A Global leading player within Trade Credit & Surety is seeking the experience and knowledge of a seasoned Credit/Risk Analyst.
- Unparalleled market exposure
- Above market salary / benefits
- Develop & Diversify your credit skill set
One of the world’s leading providers of trade credit insurance and other related financial services.
Within this company, their Credit Analysts are responsible for reviewing and proactively managing a portfolio of buyer risks, gathering appropriate information to assess buyers in line with the companies grading methodology and representing the company locally in buyer meetings.
- Managing a portfolio of buyer risks.
- Proactive monitoring of sensitive buyer risks in line with said company quality standards.
- Develop and maintain regular contact with buyers; including the arrangement and leading of board level buyer meetings.
- Perform detailed credit assessment for complex buyer risks, for presentation to the local risk committee.
- Ensuring timely submission of large risk reports to Region / Group Risk.
The ideal requirements:
- Local experience, understanding and knowledge of the market.
- Corporate credit experience.
- Well networked and technically competent.
- Looking for professionals who have had experience in a similar role. People who are confident in their capabilities to autonomously manage a credit portfolio whilst being open minded to absorb the wealth of knowledge on offer.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com